Hempcrete Australia is a supplier of hempcrete products and installation methods. Hempcrete is a sustainable, carbon negative, energy efficient, natural insulation and building product that is mold, pest and fire resistant. We use the highest quality, Australian grown, certified hemp hurd and are the only distributors of INSULIME.
As a member of CenC (Building with Hemp France ), Hempcrete Australia is supported by over 20 years of European hempcrete construction experience and resources, and is committed to providing the highest quality products and greatest accessibility to training and support to the builders and tradespeople of Australia.
- Sprayed and Hand placed Hempcrete application (we use or supply the compatible hemp hurds & binders available on the market).
- Build comfortable and energy efficient building envelopes (new & alteration) using mainly Hempcrete as insulation.
- Registered Domestic Builder in Victoria – DB U 64000.
- Drafting detailing service for Hempcrete projects in preparation for a seamless construction process (3D, 2D, CAD) for an even performant building.
- Hempcrete House Design if you can’t find a specialist Architect nor a Draftsperson.
“I’ll assist any client at a fair cost with an honest and transparent approach to help to build better (efficient homes) using bio-based, renewable, recyclable materials.”
- I have 25 years experience in the residential construction, a very strong technical background, innovation and R&D. “Hempcrete is by far the ultimate product !”. It does not burn (fire & bush-fires resistant), flood resistant (will dry out and not degrade), does not rot or mold, termites and insects resistant, create an airtight but highly breathable wall, cool down the house when it is hot outside and keep the temperature in the house when is is cold outside, fully recyclable at low cost, store a lot of carbon, low embodied energy to produce, a rustic and forgiven generous material.
- I’m also willing to participate to any serious collaborative projects involved in innovation, R&D, experimentation or socially responsible, Australia wide.
We give great respect to the creators of the original website and Hempcrete Australia® business who were visionaries and pioneers.
The SPRAYED APPLICATION is the technique mainly used at Hempcrete Australia®. This process uses a machine to blow hemp hurds and binder on the support. It is a high-performance, quick and cost-effective technique compared with manual installation.
Sprayed & Manual applications are both relevant and have relatively similar performance.
The manual technique (using form work and batch mix) is used is for internal finish, when walls are to remain exposed (for visual effects of pattern and color). The sprayed application delivers a rough finish surface and is effective for walls that are intended to be covered with a breathable render or lining.
In practice the sprayed application for a square meter of wall in 250mm is 40% to 50% more affordable than manual installation.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.